Louis Garneau Course Power Shield Jersey
  • Color: Black/White
  • Color: Black/White

Louis Garneau Course Power Shield Jersey


Model # (1)
Product Rating
0.0 stars
 (0 Reviews)

Product Details

2017 Louis Garneau Course Power Shield Jersey

Louis Garneu's Course Power Shield cycling jersey is a breathable, wind-breaking jersey that excels in the changeable weather off the shoulder seasons. The membrane in the middle blocks 99% of the wind, and the remaining 1% circulates within the fabric to enhance moisture vapor transmission and breathability. The stretchability of the fabric and the snug fit of the jersey ensure aerodynamic properties are preserved. Team Europcar riders have adopted the Course Power Shield for its breathability and pro fit.

Features and Information

  • Part Numbers close open

    Option Barcode Manufacturer's Part Number
    Black/White / X-Small 00775504836591 10207315V7XS
    Black/White / X-Large 00775504733975 10207315V7XL
    Black/White / XX-Large 00775504733982 10207315V7XXL
    Black/White / XXX-Large 00775504837482 10207315V7XXXL
    Black/White / Large 00775504733968 10207315V7L
    Black/White / Medium 00775504733951 10207315V7M
    Black/White / Small 00775504733944 10207315V7S
    Back to top
  • Consumer Reviews close open


    by PowerReviews
Email Icon

Dallas - White Rock Lake
9040 Garland Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218

Mobile Bicycle Shop
Dallas - Victory Park
Coming Soon @ The Katy
3111 N. Houston Street
Dallas, TX 75201
1451 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080
8820 John Hickman Pkwy.
Frisco, TX 75034

Weekly Rides       Events       Team Bike Mart
Login   Cart   Privacy Policy   Shipping Policies
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Instagram Join our email list for events, specials and news Shop Online         Bikes      Clothing      Helmets         Accessories      Shoes       Parts       Gift Cards