Hitting the road and riding through the cold takes a special form of dedication and mental fortitude. In other words, it's hard enough to ride those base miles without having to worry about your gear while out on the road. And with this in mind, Specialized built their Element 1.5 Windstopper Cycling Tights to be your perfect training partner this winter. To start, they're partly made from one of the most venerable materials in the business—Gore Windstopper Soft Shell. As its name suggests, this material is extremely wind- and water-resistant. But what its name doesn't tell you is that it's also highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin, while also remaining soft against the skin and quite breathable. And to further protect against the cold, select panels of the tights are constructed from insulating Therminal fabric.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Gore Windstopper Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. They've also included insulating Therminal panels in selective locations of the tights to further the overall warmth.
- Eight-inch ankle zipper makes it easy to get your legs in and out of the tights.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Zippered fly makes entry and exit of the bib tights a breeze.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Large||00719676977683||64215-1204||SPE53267981E|
|Black / X-Large||00719676978444||64215-1205||SPE08623795U|
|Black / XX-Large||00719676978796||64215-1206||SPE70541926U|
|Black / Small||00719676978970||64215-1202||SPE56721984N|
|Black / Medium||00719676977362||64215-1203||SPE51672483R|